truck name..doh

canadiandiesel

i know this has been done many times, and i searched the threads and all the names but you gotta choose the right name for the truck or it just won't match right..

so this is what i got 03, 3500 qclb, with a engine getting built for 800hp, manual, its silver with black stacks, getting a weight box like Garofalo Enterprises weight box. and the only picture i got of it right now is it on stock rubber, and with out the nerf bars, which shouldn't matter

only real unique thing on the truck is the back decal, its a barb wire in the middle of two solid black lines,

i got a picture of the truck on normal tires, as the new ones i got in the winter.

help please?
also posted on ab, bomber, and cummins
9722_137362033845_508733845_2489086.jpg

IM000004.jpg

Last edited:
13330_1434628148381_1313257920_1181605_4924320_n.jpg

here at the top is one i had made. seems to fit my truck. you could do some with barb wire on the out side.....name let me think

"QUICK SILVER" then put barbs around it? or have the letters in barb wire? just an idea. mine was gonna be quick silver at first but click click boom seems to be wat it likes to do.

"WIRED" with crisscrossed barbed wire behind it.
"HARD WIRED"
"HOT WIRED" throw in some flames with the barbed wire

Feel free to use the name that the the anouncer called my truck at IRP the other year...turned out he was talking to my drunk buddys and they picked the name...got alot of laughs and is very CANADIAN!

"The Canadian Beaver Pounder" :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ryan

Feel free to use the name that the the anouncer called my truck at IRP the other year...turned out he was talking to my drunk buddys and they picked the name...got alot of laughs and is very CANADIAN!

"The Canadian Beaver Pounder" :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ryan

I was there, I looked at my buddy and damn near fell down laughing when they said that.

LOL...that was probably the reason I snuffed it out twice in a row...laughing non stop after he said it!

never know, i'm going to collect all the names and do a vote anyways, and hows those pistons commin along?

never know, i'm going to collect all the names and do a vote anyways, and hows those pistons commin along?

Well to be honest as far as truck names go.... not my specialty.

What pistons?

JK:hehe:
I have the three here. I'm keeping them safe for you until they hatch three more. Pretty soon man.