12500lbs Farm Tractor
And 14500lbs

Prizes for 1st pl 2nd 3rd
In diesel class
From SHDP

More Info Call JOSH LAYTON
270-991-3728

PULL put on by Smokin Hot Diesel Performance & LaRue co Fair Borad*nx*

This has now become the Jamie Curtis Adams Memorial Truck Pull. Jamie Adams was a local puller to Glasgow, KY who unfortunately passed away in a car accident last night.

All the proceeds from this event will now go to Jamie's mother. If you have any questions feel free to contact Josh Layton the event organizer @ 270-991-3728 or myself Mark Harris @ 615-478-0420.

Please come and have a great time for a very good cause!:thankyou2:

Blocks are now going to be permitted for Street & Super Street classes.

Prizes for 1st pl 2nd 3rd
In diesel class 70% payback guarenteed more may be added later

Sled will be Kevin Corbin

Questions Call Josh Layton
270-991-3728
or
Mark Harris
615-478-0420

I have had ALOT and i mean ALOT of calls of ppl going to come.. Well I wanna thank all of you all thats going to try and make It .
Any ? feel free to call me @ 270-991-3728

Its a long drive to this one. With it being 4.2 miles away, 18mpg that comes to 0.47 gallons round trip or $1.40. I might be able to find fuel money.:hehe: Only thing is I haft head to work by 10:30pm.:doh:

Great pull last night. I believe it was a big success. Many thanks to all the trucks and tractors that came to pull. I was really shocked of the people from all of the other states that showed up. Again thanks for showing up. I had a blast.

It was nice to go to a pull that was well organized, on time, and where safety comes first. :hehe:
Too bad I had to leave to goto work before the 2.8 class.

Jff24Gordn said:
It was nice to go to a pull that was well organized, on time, and where safety comes first. :hehe:
Too bad I had to leave to goto work before the 2.8 class.

Ok I'll give you a little lack of organization....I'll dang sure give you on time because some stupid fair board member showed up and said they wanted proof of insurance RIGHT THEN AND THERE when it had already been faxed to them:bang What I don't get is how was safety not considered?! Trucks were teched by Josh himself, and he know's what he's doing. I teched a majority of hitches before having a friend take over because I was needed else where.

Thanks to all that came! It got off to a little rocky start, but we did manage to put on a decent show in the end I'm convinced. I got 6th out of 30 street trucks not as good as I would have liked, but winter will bring new goodies!:rockwoot:

Josh said he was approached by several people wanting him to help put on some more pulls like that there next year......only we will be a little more prepared next time.

Thanks again to all who came, enjoyed, and pulled!!:thankyou2:

Back