Truck weight

not really, i am around 7500 with my truck and i have alot of extra sh!t hanging on my truck

my megacab dually weighed 7740 the other day with 1/4 tank..i was expecting more too

last time i weighed my truck it was a little over 8000 lbs without me in it. I have alot of extra stuff on my truck. It needs to go on a diet

seems a little on the light side for a wide butt.. Mine is a little under 7200 without me in it, 3/4 tank. It's a 98 qc 4x4 lb 5 speed truck. And it's got a few weight adders. 20"wheels with 35's. a gooseneck hitch, a couple 12's in a decent sized box under the rear seat. No tool box or anything though. I've run across the same scale and been 1k off from the last time I had been there just months before. Even at transfer stations they seem to vary quite a bit. Kind of hard to judge on those things..

I'm thinking my project truck (1969 Ford Crew Cab) is going to come in at around 8K....

Does anyone know what the bias front to rear % is on their truck?

:Cheer:

wow thats more weight then i was expecting? i got a ext cab 2500 with 33 bfg muds on it and with me sitting in it and a 1/4 tank i got 6600lbs at the dump when i went through empty??

different years but,
my 93 D250 on 40's weighed 9140 with recovery gear equiped.
my 89 D250 weighs 4400

I kinda thought the scale might be junk........Thanks.

It might be off a by a little bit, but it is close. Was this a DOT or similar scale? I've seen lots of variation with other scales like what you would find at the dump.

wow thats more weight then i was expecting? i got a ext cab 2500 with 33 bfg muds on it and with me sitting in it and a 1/4 tank i got 6600lbs at the dump when i went through empty??

I've seen my standard cab long bed 4x4 2500 scale anywhere from 6200 up to 7400 when it is empty at the local dump. I wouldn't trust a dump scale. I suspect that the dump just doesn't care enough about actual weights to calibrate them very often. All they are really concerned about is the change in weight from going in to going out.

I've seen my standard cab long bed 4x4 2500 scale anywhere from 6200 up to 7400 when it is empty at the local dump. I wouldn't trust a dump scale. I suspect that the dump just doesn't care enough about actual weights to calibrate them very often. All they are really concerned about is the change in weight from going in to going out.

when I weighed at a DOT scale.. I was off 1,000 lbs from one month to the next. Never been off that much at any of the local dumps..

It might be off a by a little bit, but it is close. Was this a DOT or similar scale? I've seen lots of variation with other scales like what you would find at the dump.

Not a DOT but Township scale. I think the scale at the dump would be dead on because of $$$$

Well now I'm wondering about mine. Nothing added nothing removed I weighed in at 6750 with me in the truck. 97 ex cab 4x4 auto long bed. Too light?

Back