truck width questions for sleddy?

smokinrod

diesel jerk
i see alot of trucks running dually rear wheelswith and without spacers and without dually fenders , is it rule legal to run duallys with or without spacers and no fenders?

and can we run spacers on the front axle to change our track?

I am curious about this for the 2.8 and SS class. Im curious about the front axle. You dont have to run spacers just get some wheels with little back spacing not sure if it would help i would like to try it.

i was thinkin for the 2.6 to 2.8 classes. i see guys runnin dually rears without dually boxes so i was thinkin I could run duallyfront wheel adapters on my non dually front axle ? fair is fair right? what is the safty difference? So sleddy can I?

i was thinkin for the 2.6 to 2.8 classes. i see guys runnin dually rears without dually boxes so i was thinkin I could run duallyfront wheel adapters on my non dually front axle ? fair is fair right? what is the safty difference? So sleddy can I?

Haha, if your nuts enough to do it. I say let him go for it. Hurt yourself more than it will help you in that class. Probably cost you some $$ in driveline parts as well. Do it. I'll give $1.

Haha, if your nuts enough to do it. I say let him go for it. Hurt yourself more than it will help you in that class. Probably cost you some $$ in driveline parts as well. Do it. I'll give $1.

all depends on what axle you have and what parts are in it. and how can it hurt fresh dirt is allways a plus for all the tires. hell ya got freaks runnin sigmas on 2.6 trucks .

it doesn't say ya can't but gray areas suck and your hooks are to far away to chance it

Wheelbase: The vehicle must retain the original unaltered factory wheelbase and track width.

Front dual-wheel spacers may be used only with accompanying positive-offset dually style wheels.

Rod, I read the rules. No where in there does it say you cannot run in reverse. If you are looking for fresh dirt up front you cant beat dually tires can you ??

Wheelbase: The vehicle must retain the original unaltered factory wheelbase and track width.

Front dual-wheel spacers may be used only with accompanying positive-offset dually style wheels.

so does that mean that a factory non dually truck can't be run as a dually? i have dually wheels on my truck with a srw box with a srw axle legal or not ?

I As long as the cab/chassis diff is not altered...see you guys ask too much, now the whole board knows, the Cab and chassis rears are narrower, and will give the back tires some fresh dirt. A slight advantage.

The price of those rears just went up.

Jerrod, maybe for 2011.........we will see what kind of tomfoolery shows up this year.

I As long as the cab/chassis diff is not altered...see you guys ask too much, now the whole board knows, the Cab and chassis rears are narrower, and will give the back tires some fresh dirt. A slight advantage.

The price of those rears just went up.

Jerrod, maybe for 2011.........we will see what kind of tomfoolery shows up this year.

No kidding, that is what PM's are for.

Of course they aren't that much narrower, just enough to make bolting ladder bars and such to them a pain in the sledpuller!

all I have to say to this is you guys need to tech harder becasue there is a truck that stomps everyones ass around here with altered wheelbase and u havent caught it.. but a few of us have. and he has attended you events. 2-3 last year

all I have to say to this is you guys need to tech harder becasue there is a truck that stomps everyones ass around here with altered wheelbase and u havent caught it.. but a few of us have. and he has attended you events. 2-3 last year

Hey dont say that. If it looks factory it must be. They can tech how ever they want.

well its sad we arent allowed to have water injection in a 2.6 class but yet guys can alter there wheelbases? in a street class?

Back