Truck won't shut off....

AKDuramax

Rice-Burner Burner
So I went to the ferry terminal earlier this afternoon to pick up my girlfriend, and when I parked, I turned my ignition to the off position, and the engine kept running. All of the gauges were still functioning, and my attitude monitor was illuminated, but wasn't displaying anything. I tried hitting the brake, hitting the throttle, putting it into gear...The only way I could turn it off was to unplug my Juice module...should I talk to Edge, or do y'all think its something stupid that I'm over looking. I didn't have my remote start activated, or my turbo timer. It just wouldn't shut off. It's never done this before. A few times, It would take a second or two to shut down after I turned the key off, but it has never kept idling like this. Any Ideas?:confused:

KevO

i had my Adrenaline do the same thing. had to unplug it out of the fuse box a time or two. Does it have a turbo timer or anything that monitors cool down?

Yeah, it has a turbo timer, but I didn't turn it on, and it doesn't have an automatic setting. I think I'm gonna drive it a bit, and if it happens again, I'm gonna call Edge.

on those chips you are suppose to hit the brake to kill it but on mine i have to bump the throttle a time or two and then it will die try that.

i had my Adrenaline do the same thing. had to unplug it out of the fuse box a time or two. Does it have a turbo timer or anything that monitors cool down?

Mine is doing the same thing.
So I should just unplug it out of the fuse box and plug it back in and that will take care of the problem?

I know this thread is old but mine did that when my TPS sensor was about dead

Back