Truck won't start

torqueman

Well truck won't fire up and six DTC's. They are (po253 IP fuel valve open circuit ,(p1689 no comm. Between ECM & IP,(p1693 dtc in PCM or ECM ),(po602 fueling calibration error),(po230 transfer pump circuit which is because I don't have one. )(po236 map sensor read to high to long). What do u think guys. It's got me stumped......Thanx...

Ya cranks good. Actually just got it to fire up but the throttle is very touchy. You just touch the pedal and it really revs fast. And stalls sometimes. I got it idling now see what it does.

I also added a hole bottle of inj. cleaner on maybe half a tank no mixing. I'm thinking it might be getting straight shots of cleaner. I still have summer fuel and it's really cold hear. I'm going to get a can of winer fuel and see what happens. I'll keep u posted.

Well guys truck is still acting up after putting fresh fuel. I'm only getting one code now (p1689) no comm. Between ECM & I.Pump.Do u guys think if I left my drag comp on while truck sat it would cause these problems. I wired it direct temporary was having problems with connections.

Back