Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Last one yes but first one no. Why I want an 18spd for when you start losing gears you have more to start with.

Don’t know how the transmissions survive behind the amazing torque of the euro engines. Must have 4” input shafts to handle it all.
Made from better materials and have more splines. Eaton input shaft breaks at 5000Nm , verified by Sisu factory with their hybrid truck.

Working this 92 w900 tractor converted to a dump. Inframed 3406B . Drives really well, and it's pretty clean for a 1.5 million mile rig.

Attachments

• 20220428_205150.jpg
    20220428_205150.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 0
Made from better materials and have more splines. Eaton input shaft breaks at 5000Nm , verified by Sisu factory with their hybrid truck.

Lmao, well there you have it. Can’t argue because Sisu said so. And remember kids when you break a shaft off behind the splines it’s because it didn’t have enough splines.

Lmao, well there you have it. Can’t argue because Sisu said so. And remember kids when you break a shaft off behind the splines it’s because it didn’t have enough splines.

LOL I always thought it was stress risers and extreme torque.

I will say though, I've been to the Sisu factory, and I would agree they probably could test and measure the shaft to failure. Now, the Euro failure explanation guru that spouts info on this forum, yeah, don't trust him as far as I can throw his junk parts :umno:

Chris

LOL I always thought it was stress risers and extreme torque.

I will say though, I've been to the Sisu factory, and I would agree they probably could test and measure the shaft to failure. Now, the Euro failure explanation guru that spouts info on this forum, yeah, don't trust him as far as I can throw his junk parts :umno:

Chris

He’s such a DF, you know what’s cheaper than this?
bd176288ec7d128408cef4e2dfa91de7.jpg

A $200 Fuller input shaft kit.

Know what also more expensive than the new input shaft?

8a99bca1baed59223a5e66a5802e9b83.jpg

A new 3 disk clutch. Guess if it had 14 splines vs 10 neither would have happened huh Leiffi. Know what I’ve never broke? A fuller input shaft, but I’ve had lots of bearing failures.

None of that looks cheap! But I'd take a broken clutch over any of that.

Chris

84b1d38acc23bfb54d77dbba7e979f17.jpg

Happens when a piece of slide clutch gets between 2 gears. Happened in the driveway so that was lucky. I’m sure a euro transmission would have chewed it up and spit it out but the US case gave up first.

84b1d38acc23bfb54d77dbba7e979f17.jpg

Happens when a piece of slide clutch gets between 2 gears. Happened in the driveway so that was lucky. I’m sure a euro transmission would have chewed it up and spit it out but the US case gave up first.

You should probably turn that thing back to sane levels until you get a Euro transmission. I have customers over there, want me to have them look for you?

Chris

I mean my junky old fuller RTO12513 just keeps taking abuse, input shaft is last thing I’m worried about with it.

I mean my junky old fuller RTO12513 just keeps taking abuse, input shaft is last thing I’m worried about with it.

Because you don’t have a euro motor in front of it. Now if you were to drop a D12/D13 Volvo or a Maxxforce 13 or a Paccar MX it would send it

13a3cd7b57a701853acda22c63b3d9b0.jpg

Dodge owners are triggered because it not only has a Cummings but it has bigger goofier mirrors. If the driver had white framed sunglasses they would probably start a pride riot.

I will stay in the minority of dodge owners that don’t flip mirrors or buy big black wheels. If you’d have stayed in the right lane that yellow Pete wouldn’t have had to pass you on the wrong side bifbif

I will stay in the minority of dodge owners that don’t flip mirrors or buy big black wheels. If you’d have stayed in the right lane that yellow Pete wouldn’t have had to pass you on the wrong side bifbif

Lol yea mine only got flipped when I washed the truck then quickly put back down. Wasn’t sure if I left them up too long Florida Georgia line would spontaneously start playing non stop on my radio.

I was afraid that totor had that bad ass Euro powerhouse Paccar MX and was going to eat my lunch.

Those European engines are just utterly amazing. $14k cheaper when you order a new Pete/KW but $50k+ cheaper when you try and sell it. That math must be different when you convert it to euro ox cart credits.

Friend just bought 39 used trucks at auction, 1 Pete, 2 Freightliners and the rest are Turban Suburban Volvos. Hopes to export them to the 3rd world countries they belong in.

The Florida Georgia line comment cracked me up. I don't know what's worse though, what your talking about, or the forces and lifts and YouTubers.

Back