Truckers, lets see your rigs!

There's a guy that runs a lot in Montana with us that has a freightliner classic with a built 12.7, all my clatterpillar ever sees of that thing on a hill is tail lights.

There's a guy that runs a lot in Montana with us that has a freightliner classic with a built 12.7, all my clatterpillar ever sees of that thing on a hill is tail lights.

E model... Hehe

I kid I kid!

You start talking schit about my acert and JFaulkner will come in here and whip your ass. LOL

I drive a lowly little b model... I have to talk chit. Gives me something to do while I'm chasing my pyro.

Since I don't drive I'll just keep snapping pics of ones I see on post.

IMG_20130730_110047_827.jpg

From your Moms closet.

Haha. Time for some twins!

Nope, a B model produces more exhaust energy at 460hp than a 700hp electronic cat will, I can run a 198123 on my B model with just a couple of turns of the screws, one of these on an electronic cat is considered to laggy to be useable even at 800hp.

There are plenty more turbos available to pick from for a B/C then there are an electronic.

Nope, a B model produces more exhaust energy at 460hp than a 700hp electronic cat will, I can run a 198123 on my B model with just a couple of turns of the screws, one of these on an electronic cat is considered to laggy to be useable even at 800hp.

There are plenty more turbos available to pick from for a B/C then there are an electronic.

Where can I read more on the pump and adjustments? That is unless you wanna tell me lol

Till you get your azz waxed by a tuned 12.7 while he is getting 7+mpg.

As much as this hurts I've messed with a few Detroits lately and they respond very well to ECM tuning. Stock they are f'ing horriable....add 10-20% and look out.

This will be as good a place as any I suppose, so eventually I wanna go with twins on the detroit thinking maybe stocker over a T18A cause they're cheap and even tho they are antiquated technology the set should support a quick spooling 650-700hp. In the meantime however it was suggested I run a borg warner turbo but for the life of me I can't remember the number. I'm thinking it was 171702? Could somebody tell me if that's right?

Yeah, that's right. Might be a little laggy on a stock 12.7. Send rebel127 on here a PM, it might take him a little while to respond as he isn't on here much, but he is one of the best when it comes to programming a detroit.

He's the one that told me to do it that way I just couldn't remember the number cause we talked about it on the phone instead of PMs.

Found a couple pics from the old job!
I brought this trackhoe back from the dead.
phonepics033.jpg

On the lowboy headed out to work!
phonepics035.jpg

I took the bed and and the front pusher off this truck and made a heavy haul tractor out of it
shoppics020.jpg

Back