Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I like gettin creeper shots sent to me of my truck lol
ygysubep.jpg

This is brilliant

I sense a little sarcasm hahaha

But does this count? My service truck. 5500 Chevy. Duramax, auto. Crew cab. Hoist, generator, compressor and welder. Drove over a scale today at 18,169 pounds. Fun fact of the day
aje5e5eg.jpg

anyone happen to have a NEW ECM for a 93 t600 with a 3406C laying around?!.......the 2nd ECM they put on was deemed bad AGAIN....im literally about to roll it off a cliff...down 1 week and still not fixed...gasket blown x2...

I would find a different shop

I think the faux "twin stick" air shifter is stupid but the rest of the truck is slick

And why the F Would you door mount the mirrors on a truck that had cab mounted mirrors? I guess if you like corrosion.....

And why the F Would you door mount the mirrors on a truck that had cab mounted mirrors? I guess if you like corrosion.....

I always wondered that myself, maybe to give it more of a old school look I suppose. I bet that girl never see's any salt anyways so I guess it wouldn't matter as much.

Its not the salt you have to worry about, aluminum door skin+steel mirror= electrolysis

Its not the salt you have to worry about, aluminum door skin+steel mirror= electrolysis

If you put a good barrier in there like Mylar tape you shouldn't need to worry so much about electrolysis, but add salt and sand witch degrades the barrier then you end up with corrosion. On my 1995 I pulled the mirrors off every spring and put new tape on and I never had a problem.

Inspected and plated it today. Pulled the wing swapped the bumper. Little clean up work. Stacks and rims soon.

ebyna5u3.jpg

2ebaduty.jpg

I sense a little sarcasm hahaha

But does this count? My service truck. 5500 Chevy. Duramax, auto. Crew cab. Hoist, generator, compressor and welder. Drove over a scale today at 18,169 pounds. Fun fact of the day
aje5e5eg.jpg

You need to buy more tools. LOL

2013 F550 service truck maintainer bed, crane, compressor, welder. 19500 lbs here

You need to buy more tools. LOL

2013 F550 service truck maintainer bed, crane, compressor, welder. 19500 lbs here

Hey, I only had a quarter tank of fuel lol but I'm basically full! Every cabinet is just about stuffed

Back