Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Fukk deer

u7uvepy6.jpg

Well.....I took another job.....here's my new rig starting next Monday
etu2a9ys.jpg

It's kinda funny actually, I'm going from an 07 Pete with a 550 isx to a 2007 W900L with a 550 cat LOL. and that bumper is herd's super road train model (the biggest one they make) so deer, elk, and moose will be no problem. I've never driven a kenworth so I'm pretty excited to see if I like them

It's kinda funny actually, I'm going from an 07 Pete with a 550 isx to a 2007 W900L with a 550 cat LOL. and that bumper is herd's super road train model (the biggest one they make) so deer, elk, and moose will be no problem. I've never driven a kenworth so I'm pretty excited to see if I like them

Lol, keep your window shut or you'll take blood to the face.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354416118.451819.jpg

I know who owns that truck but the name is escaping me.... LOL

I know they serve a purpose... But god those bumpers are hideous!

I think they look biitchin', nothing says "get the Fukk outta my way" like a big ass bumper in your rear view mirror LOL

Just be careful T, I don't want to get in evolved in your business but once you are labeled as a job jumper the title stays forever. The industry respects people that show loyalty. I don't know your situation but the grass isn't always greener. But this is coming from a guy that has had 2 employers in the last 14 years too, and I can tell you the guy I work for now is a a$$hole. :)

I plan on staying here for at least a few years until I can get out on my own. I have a lot of reasons for doing what I did, and I feel the decision I made was the right one. I didn't necessarily WANT to leave where I was, this was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Good for u, I am not judging you FYI. I am a employer in the industry and its one major thing I look at when I hire. I hope all goes well with your new with your new employer. But a Pete to a KW, that would be a deal breaker for me. :)

Last edited:
Lol....its not a deal breaker for me. I guess I'll explain my reasoning, the company I'm leaving is a great place to work, the boss is a good man and knows what he's doing. The main reason that I'm leaving is his DOT safety rating, its terrible, three accidents this year, and one driver got TWO out of service violations in one month, and there's a LONG list of small things that have put us in under the microscope of the fmcsa, I was getting constant inspections and continually being harassed by the DOT, it gets old, I have a job to do and I was getting axled at every scale and all the inspections was costing me time. Another gripe was all the rookie drivers, you don't hire rookies with no experience right before winter sets in, its just a bad idea. And I wasn't being paid what I'm worth, 5 years of experience deserves more than .30 cpm in my opinion. I'm making the move to a company with a good safety rating, with well experienced drivers, and much better pay. But I do see your side of it as well.

Last edited:
Yea you have a MBN. Does it still have the factory exhaust? They have converter(s) from the factory and they are VERY restrictive. 5.5 is good for those, some barely get 4. Having the ECM flashed with even a stock 6NZ file helps a lot with fuel and power. I have a friend that can flash it with a 7CZ 600hp file that's been modded with a little added timing that makes those run awesome for about $800. Also makes them run cooler. They're notorious for high EGT's which causes the exhaust housing to crack.

No the exhaust has been Changed. Barely running a muffler now. Its had a differnt exhaust Manifold and turbo put on. The Manifold seems to crack about every 150K and gets replaced, But it does run high EGT's. And it was "Flashed" with a new Tune May..Sadly I didn't see a difference, but a buddies truck (Almost Identical) Got the same "Flash" and he lost a MPG, Gained EGT's, and lost power..lol

Lol....its not a deal breaker for me. I guess I'll explain my reasoning, the company I'm leaving is a great place to work, the boss is a good man and knows what he's doing. The main reason that I'm leaving is his DOT safety rating, its terrible, three accidents this year, and one driver got TWO out of service violations in one month, and there's a LONG list of small things that have put us in under the microscope of the fmcsa, I was getting constant inspections and continually being harassed by the DOT, it gets old, I have a job to do and I was getting axled at every scale and all the inspections was costing me time. Another gripe was all the rookie drivers, you don't hire rookies with no experience right before winter sets in, its just a bad idea. And I wasn't being paid what I'm worth, 5 years of experience deserves more than .30 cpm in my opinion. I'm making the move to a company with a good safety rating, with well experienced drivers, and much better pay. But I do see your side of it as well.

Makes purfect sence to me the FMCSA is hard on carriers now and it's only going to get worse. Good luck with the new job.

Back