Truckers, lets see your rigs!

20feb9e4f34455e622bea3ab4f4549c7.jpg

The newer style kws don't have a flat window door with no vent I don't think. Have to go to daylight doors and just can't do it ...... Yet. Maybe slow time this year I'll pull my doors apart and see what I can rig up. Toughest part will be relocating the electric window guts to still work.

I know there are a lot of guys that hate on daylight doors on an old A model. I love them. I don't care about the functionality of the daylight door with the air cleaner, I think they look cool. Confuse the hell out of a lot of people.

I would put them on mine in a second, if I could find a set at a decent price.

Co-worker and I just finished the 3 SSS's for yhe trucks last Friday in Cheyenne WY. Looked good enough for a picture.

12640316_10204594613739481_4956543259488746343_o.jpg

Nope, gonna go back to the OTR thing. All this HP is gonna be awesome with 80,000 pounds haha

It's a curse cause every swinging dick doing 5mph faster than the guy in the right lane gets out to pass even if they're only doing 40mph up a hill.

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of guys that hate on daylight doors on an old A model. I love them. I don't care about the functionality of the daylight door with the air cleaner, I think they look cool. Confuse the hell out of a lot of people.

I would put them on mine in a second, if I could find a set at a decent price.
I love them. Best lookin damn doors ever

Found out today my company is paying the FET (aka tacking onto the price) for each glider.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

Back