Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I've used loose leaf and a lighter.
I've always used 3 ring loose leaf but my handwriting is just getting worse, I trashed my shoulder and neck 14 years ago on a bike. The keep truckin app is free so it'll save me like 8$ a month on log books too lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Finally got some pictures of that truck that wrecked. Driver is fine, can on surprisingly good shape for being ripped off frame...

5Zw98U

jx3093

P4ZiZd

dKfN6m

L13zRE

ceg1z5

1Q1U9a

445FV0

zero-hour gov't surplus DT530E from JJ Rebuilders in FL

So you can have a DT that has just slightly more power than the starter. Even IH gave up on the DT, like the 2 stroke Detroits they need to go away.

Can't go wrong with Cummins or Cat.

So you can have a DT that has just slightly more power than the starter. Even IH gave up on the DT, like the 2 stroke Detroits they need to go away.

Can't go wrong with Cummins or Cat.

Might as well just go all out with HT570.. lol

There's a 97 fl70(33kgvw) with 8.3 for Sale close to me.. I can buy the whole truck for same or less $$$ than a 8.3 engine not including core cost
Upside it will help my clean up the hack job on this 99. Plus I get the AC system and electrical harness that have been removed from the the 99

That's the plan as of right now.

Might as well just go all out with HT570.. lol

There's a 97 fl70(33kgvw) with 8.3 for Sale close to me.. I can buy the whole truck for same or less $$$ than a 8.3 engine not including core cost

Upside it will help my clean up the hack job on this 99. Plus I get the AC system and electrical harness that have been removed from the the 99

That's the plan as of right now.

I asked junker friend if he had any small engines and he doesn't right now. Said 8.3's used to sell for scrap price but the Mexicans buy them up now and the price went way up. Every one they auction off usually gets exported.

On a side note he said your DT is worth what it weighs.

Had a Sterling come in yesterday that said "powered by Mercedes" on the door. Someone swapped a 2009 ISC in it's place.

I asked junker friend if he had any small engines and he doesn't right now. Said 8.3's used to sell for scrap price but the Mexicans buy them up now and the price went way up. Every one they auction off usually gets exported.

On a side note he said your DT is worth what it weighs.

Had a Sterling come in yesterday that said "powered by Mercedes" on the door. Someone swapped a 2009 ISC in it's place.

Not the highest or lowest price for an 8.3
1996 Cummins 8.3L Engine For Sale | Opa Locka, FL | MyLittleSalesman.com
Some more.. basic Google sesrch
Cummins 8.3L Engines For Sale | MyLittleSalesman.com

Figured as much with the DT

Picture thread. My 6nz-Acert hybrid
6nz block and electronics, Acert rotaing assembly. 3406e head without relief cuts. Dual valves spring upgrade with new valves....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Going to cut the counter bores or you have a thin plate laying around? Cat stopped making the thin one they used to offer.

Back