Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Not really.
I work Monday through Friday at the shop. While it's what I need to do and I feel like I'm good at my job, what I truly want is back in this truck. Giving this up the last time was the hardest thing I've ever done. Literally...
I get to run it some on the weekends but not very often. Life in a truck is not what most would call "figured out". It's hard on family and relationships. Good, older friend of mine once told me straight forward, get your arse out of a truck, good way to end up divorced, single, and miserable.
Until November of last year, id spent my entire married life in a truck. For me, it's what I want, but for "us", it's not.
In that truck, its long nights, long days, little to no sleep, and constant worry of the law. The small moments when a trucks clean and your legal for a small time, it's a rush of awesome. The others, it's a worrisome battle between hatred and desire not to quit.
I work hard and for me and my wife in our mid to late 20's, we've done very well but it's not without sacrifices. You get that truck itch and you can't get it out.

That IMO is the biggest crock o sheet about trucking I've heard lately. The whole point of trucking is to be alone with your thoughts, Willie Nelson, and 1000 miles of 2 lane road. Dirt washes off, logbooks were fixable, and the fun part is dodging scales for entertainment. It's not a career, it's not a job, it's a lifestyle. If you want a job go work at a factory.

Maybe he just enjoys fornication, but is afraid of the lizards?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That IMO is the biggest crock o sheet about trucking I've heard lately. The whole point of trucking is to be alone with your thoughts, Willie Nelson, and 1000 miles of 2 lane road. Dirt washes off, logbooks were fixable, and the fun part is dodging scales for entertainment. It's not a career, it's not a job, it's a lifestyle. If you want a job go work at a factory.

Yes I've forgot I don't live up to your trucking standards. Go ahead tell me more.

Truckers spend the most enormous amounts of time over- complicating and embellishing horse ****. They are all politicians, technicians, physicians, psychiatrists. Trucking is just their hobby.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Truckers spend the most enormous amounts of time over- complicating and embellishing horse ****. They are all politicians, technicians, physicians, psychiatrists. Trucking is just their hobby.

I dunno, I like it myself. Get to go out whenever I want, just about do whatever I want. I like that.

Did you guys know I could've been a rocket surgeon?

...and to think so many men gave up promising careers to get a chance to see Mavis Davis at the Old home filler up and keep on a trucking Café.

That's pure man talk right there just so we don't forget, they don't have to have much upstairs just so it's Disney Land from there on down.

I tried it once during one of my college dropout episodes. I made it a little over a month and I was only gone a day at a time. I love to truck, just so long as I lay my head down at the house each night.

I dunno, I like it myself. Get to go out whenever I want, just about do whatever I want. I like that.

Did you guys know I could've been a rocket surgeon?
Slang for penis enlargement.....

5774642920a55fb016d24fc0a362781c.jpg

cc19ecca1417904958f08dc2df1fd2ec.jpg

Finally got 5 min to work on the new glider

Attachments

• 20170620_193501_HDR.jpg
    20170620_193501_HDR.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 0
Got all these rounded up and loaded
19390910_10212144887470992_101711599210623006_o.jpg

19388502_10212145168998030_6595015089586127391_o.jpg

Posted picture up on a group I'm in... Got this question
19402103_10212145358802775_8827892498544434997_o.jpg

I traded in a K Series power unit the other day...once I see it I'll let you guys know what kind of shape it in...apparently they have gotten a lot harder to find than I thought they were??

Chris

What are your plans for that? You get it home yet?

Back