Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Love this truck.. 140,000 problem free miles so far with that truck.

uhu7y6um.jpg

New addition to the fleet. 07 T600 C15 13spd

ysu9ubu7.jpg

Alright I don't like doing this... But this truck screams sex. I want
7etyma2e.jpg

That has my taste written all over it minus the visor. It's how I would do one to the T

This bugs the chit outta me... People hate driving and that's what they do for a living.
I wanna drive, but yet, people don't even take 2 seconds to even listen.

I love being a trucker, I don't want to do it my whole life but at least I'll be able to look back on this period of my life and I'll be able to say I've pulled these trains through the Wyoming desert to flats of nebraska to the Oregon coast and from the red dirt of southern Utah to the oilsands of northern Alberta, 100 degree heat, -60 and windy, I've been stranded in central Wyoming in a driving blizzard, I've trucked in 70mph winds in southern Montana and everything in between. These experiences are times I'll never forget and hopefully someday I'll be able to tell my kids and grandkids about it. But as for right now I'll just keep my truck shiny and lit up, and I'll try and show people that there is still some pride in being a trucker.

I love being a trucker, I don't want to do it my whole life but at least I'll be able to look back on this period of my life and I'll be able to say I've pulled these trains through the Wyoming desert to flats of nebraska to the Oregon coast and from the red dirt of southern Utah to the oilsands of northern Alberta, 100 degree heat, -60 and windy, I've been stranded in central Wyoming in a driving blizzard, I've trucked in 70mph winds in southern Montana and everything in between. These experiences are times I'll never forget and hopefully someday I'll be able to tell my kids and grandkids about it. But as for right now I'll just keep my truck shiny and lit up, and I'll try and show people that there is still some pride in being a trucker.

Well said. The experience was the part I loved, something new almost every day.

My bad on the TMC stuff guys, it was Mavric. Dad switched companies a bunch when he got back on the road.

72 hours of the DOT saying "fukk you truckers!" Starts today! Have fun everybody and watch out for them creeper cops

72 hours of the DOT saying "fukk you truckers!" Starts today! Have fun everybody and watch out for them creeper cops

Yeah buddy... Had driver meeting and truck inspections this morning to make sure we don't have any big surprises or overweights.

I got a full set of new drive tires, 4 new trailer tires, some new KW mud flaps, and a couple other things, bring it on

Back