008_zps1268dd88.jpg
[/IMG]
003_zpsa81516f8.jpg
[/IMG]

My 07 pete an 12 mac frameless dump.

That's an awesome truck. I didn't know legacies could be ordered as a daycab

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348373871.458619.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348373904.257170.jpg
First one is a guy I know's Pete and the second is a picture I found on the captain jack page and its too good not to share

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348373889.352740.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348373889.352740.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 0
The flat back panel, wide window, wraparound stack guards, and the fact that its not an ultracab say to me that it started life as a daycab. Hopefully the owner will post again and let us know for sure :D

It come from the factory daycab we buy all new trucks.Then run them till they die. The 07s are the 2 newest petes we have.

It come from the factory daycab we buy all new trucks.Then run them till they die. The 07s are the 2 newest petes we have.

That's interesting to know. We have two legacy class edition petes that have 70" sleepers on them. I love those trucks.

It appears he ate a bowl of sh1tforbrains for breakfast

Ya i found uins lol..The last of the 379s are really high class. Had a 02 before the 07 an there's no comparison on the inside.

Yep, mine is an 07 as well but its not a legacy. Those were the last 1000 379's to leave the plant before the changeover to the 389. I'm glad peterbilt decided to do a special series for the last trucks and really deck them out with a big HP engine, the 7" stacks, special stitching on the seats and floormats, and the numbered plate on the dash. Our two are number 52 and number 644.

That's cool my old man wants to get two gliders an build a couple 6nz for them. But I'm happy with my legacy. You have trouble with the acert in the c15?

Mine is a 550 isx, both of our legacies are 565isx....so no....I have no trouble with the acert LOL

The flat back panel, wide window, wraparound stack guards, and the fact that its not an ultracab say to me that it started life as a daycab. Hopefully the owner will post again and let us know for sure :D

Easy there Mr. Chip Foose of Peterbilt. I completely missed the cap on the cab. I should've looked, that's usually a dead giveaway. Other than that, I have see some conversions done to where you can't hardly tell it used to have a sleeper.

I blow 2 head gaskets in the last 197,000 miles. First one had cat rebuild it. It last 100,000 an blow. So we rebuilt it are self an 97,000 an counting no problems.

Back