Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Didn't look at the HP, its a cummapart though yes, O/O specs, all leather seats and the usual full gauge package, navigation, power Windows and door locks etc. Etc.

Your not running a stock charger on that C12 are you?
No stage 1 turbo and tune. My multi trq tune and catalytic exhaust can suck my dick. Glad it's gone, seems like a brand new truck.

Last edited:
No stage 1 turbo and tune. My multi trq tune and catalytic exhaust can suck my dick. Glad it's gone, seems like a brand new truck.
:rockwoot: I was going to say a stock C12 charger will eat itself with any added HP. You can make a C12 put 550hp to the ground, I would have my dads flashed but with a dead axle it already tears up tires at 430hp.

On that note anyone who tells you a dead axle is the way to go is FOS.:Cheer:

I just bought a truck a 99 379 with a with a C12. First truck I've owned its 430 hp runs pretty good but I'll probably go ahead and do a PDI tune and turbo. I was wanting a C15 but weight is a big factor and I don't go much further then 200 miles from home on mostly state highways. THe 3.90 gears and 10 speed probably help quite a bit.

2013-03-30_12-56-01_58.jpg

Here's a pic of it when I bought it. Came from First Class Services in KY

Last edited:
I just bought a truck a 99 379 with a with a C12. First truck I've owned its 430 hp runs pretty good but I'll probably go ahead and do a PDI tune and turbo. I was wanting a C15 but weight is a big factor and I don't go much further then 200 miles from home on mostly state highways. THe 3.90 gears and 10 speed probably help quite a bit.

C12's do run good. Some will break piston skirts but it doesn't seem to be HP related. The cam's sometimes have flaking issues but overall they're really good motors.

C12's do run good. Some will break piston skirts but it doesn't seem to be HP related. The cam's sometimes have flaking issues but overall they're really good motors.

I have just heard to keep them out of the upper rpm range and they will live a long life.

My c12 seems to like 14-1600 rpm. Which is good because in a day cab kenworth my tendons wont let me put the pedal down:doh:. I would love a pdi tune and turbo if I drove enough.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952517.606902.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952548.073886.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952585.201658.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952609.682088.jpg. BA Pete we got at my work for some drive shaft work the interior is wild too I'll get some pics of it tomorrow

This engine was out of frame overhauled about 300k ago and they have all the coolant and oil samples . Im hoping it lives a long happy life. I plan on keeping it a while. They where going to check it over, service it, deletter it and detail it. I got to put a wet kit on next week.

Last edited:
I'll get some more pics after I get it home and hooked to my frameless dump. Its a polished Travis smooth side trailer. Should look good behind the Pete. Im going to put some nice exhaust and a visor to round it out.

Back