Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Rick is that your dump truck? Or do you drive for somebody?

I drive it for someone... I treat it like I would I own, which is why it stays clean and taken care of.

Someday you'll reach puberty.

Nothing to do with puberty, I've just always liked loud things...

Either that or he'll be getting hearing aids at 30. Haha

I won't argue that point.

Maybe he needs them already. That's why he doesn't think his truck is loud. LoL

Girlfriend says I can't hear worth chit so I think that's the case.

I love loud chit. But there's a fine line between having a nice rumble and just being flat out freakin obnoxious. This E model is getting full 7" straight pipes and you bet your ass I'm sticking a resonator in it.

You guys gotta remember as well... I'm in a PEEC cat now and was in a bmodel with a very small resonator. I've driven an emodel c-12 several miles loaded heavy the whole time lots of days and several miles with short turnout straights and that phuckers would wake the dead. I loved it... To each his own.

I just turned 40 and doc says I only have 30% hearing after driving 22 years. It's the turbo noise that gets me more than the stacks though. Best truck I drove was a '03 Pete that had the Canadian Class interior-same as American Class but twice the insulation, was quiet inside as hell!

I just turned 40 and doc says I only have 30% hearing after driving 22 years. It's the turbo noise that gets me more than the stacks though. Best truck I drove was a '03 Pete that had the Canadian Class interior-same as American Class but twice the insulation, was quiet inside as hell!

That turbo noise gets me too, when I was running an old school 1693 turbo on my B model you couldn't stand to drive it almost, it made the most noise when it was just coming to life, which happened to be the same spot I cruised at.

Here is my 96. 265" wb. 525/1850 n-14. 18 spd.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389534236514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389534236514.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
My 01. 550 6nz. 18 speed. Its in the shop getting new clutch, pipes, trans fixed, new rear cutoff from a 2011 with flex air and 3.36 gears. Probably going to stretch it out to about 270-280".

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389534475379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389534475379.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
And my newest addition. 97 379 short hood. With an m11. 10 spd. Has 8 lug hubs and is extremely lite weight.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389534794185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389534794185.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
Who do you haul for Rick? I'm looking to getting into driving in the near future. Tired of getting laid off during the winters.

Who do you haul for Rick? I'm looking to getting into driving in the near future. Tired of getting laid off during the winters.

Asphalt Materials out of Neosho.
Where abouts are you from? I see SW Mo in your profile.
We actually have one truck empty, as I'm not sure what their plan is with the other two company trucks. My truck and the freightliner that runs with me all the time I post pics of are technically owned by two other people.
Gotta know though, we haven't moved in a bit but we are a small company that just got started. My truck hasn't moved in over 30 days.

Hopefully by next winter I'll have a truck of my own to pull a wagon or something in the winter or we have talked about building a couple straight trucks so we can move some product in the winter.

I live in Springfield. I work construction for a company out of Minnesota. Put in underground telephone cable. Been slow the last 3 winters, and unemployment don't pay the bills. I have a class a with tankers endorsement. Been hauling heavy equipment for the past 12 years. A lot of backhoes, dozers, D7 and D8 CATS. Pretty much haul whatever they want hauled when we are moving from job to job. And I a also a equipment operator.

Oh and here's all of them...
jy5evupy.jpg

a6adyje4.jpg

And mine is officially 100% ready to hit the road.
datamy4u.jpg

vehu4u7a.jpg

And never mind my makeshift visor... It's there to let my boss knows it needs one lol

Back