Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Any thoughts?
eb9d407112e5ce890f1a67c7c63ea277.jpg

Sent from my flashscan v2

Not without changing the complete rotating assembly is that possible. Jfaulkner will confirm but I don't think the older injector quite match an acert piston bowl either, and the 16:1 pistons that you would want to use are still fairly difficult to find.

Correct, not going to happen without changing rods/crank. Spray pattern is off too, Acerts will work in older engines but not the other way around.

We got 16:1's by the bushel. Lmao

Cutting new 18:1's. 16:1 Pistons bare from cat were as rare as unicorn farts. Never be able to find a kit with them.

Looks like there are 4 at the Clayton warehouse and 8 at the Morton warehouse, I only had it check on 12 of them.

Cutting new 18:1's. 16:1 Pistons bare from cat were as rare as unicorn farts. Never be able to find a kit with them.

Will the 18:1 be going in an ACERT or a single charger engine? Why a higher compression ratio? Steel or aluminum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kinda mileage can a guy logically see out of a big cam?

5.5-6 isn't out of the question but realistically high 4s low 5s is probably closer depending on how it is setup as well as the truck.

5.5-6 isn't out of the question but realistically high 4s low 5s is probably closer depending on how it is setup as well as the truck.

I had figured 5 was about what a guy needed to figure on paper.

Will the 18:1 be going in an ACERT or a single charger engine? Why a higher compression ratio? Steel or aluminum?

18:1 is stock acert, we're having them CNC'd to match factory genset 16:1.

Will, I've pulled away from Facebook. I don't know all that hotrodder stuff anyway.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Will, I've pulled away from Facebook. I don't know all that hotrodder stuff anyway.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

What's to know? Single conversion and pdi tune is the only way to go.

Back