Truckpulling game!

Patrick@DPP

Our parent company is Truckpulls.com. You may have seen the tractor pulling game online before. Its very plain, but very addicting. We are having this guy make us a truck pulling game out of it. It has very basic options right now, but soon you will have options like front and rear tire preasures, gear ratios, tread pattern. So, basically its something to keep you occupied during the cold months, and another reason for your wife to scream at you.

Check it out and have fun!

Truckpulls.com Game

Patrick

Last edited:
its pretty cool , keeps you doing for awhile , needs more options but pretty good game , i widh you could choose motor size also

I wish I knew how to get passed 298.01 on the 7th level . :( I can't, for the life of me, figure it out. :mad:

C-ya

level 7 is the hardest to beat but can be done. I made it to level 9 in the bonus levels

Cool!, played the others before, and they keep getting better!, needs volume though!!!!,, I wish someone would come out with something for PS2 or x-box!!!, That would be sweet!!,

I forget which button is for nitrous, that was the trick in the tractor games.

.....what happens when you let off the button for just a split second @ 1/3 track? Does it have nitro?

Last edited:
If they would have stuck with a 5.7 there would be no boots to worry about. LOL

99.997% of the truck pullers couldn't get a Sigma off the line LOL Prolly hydraulic the head off first.

KTA and I worked on it and the tractors yesterday got into the double bonus rounds on em.

lol i have been to 5 on the bonus but now i cant get out of 7 on the first level

Back