Trucks back up and running now to tune...

Junk97

So my trucks been down a few months because I've been to busy with work.. this weekend was the first drive since a few upgrades... for 3 years I've been running around with a gutted afc, no plate and 5x14s on my fresh motor... I know.. pretty stupid but she never skipped a beat.. after breaking my 3rd billet input shaft it was time for a little make over.. I purchased a s369sxe,Sfi flex plate, dap manifold,5x18 sac injectors,fuel sump from beans, and one of those 50psi overflow valves.. I also brought my converter back up to stock stall replaced the input shaft and did some vb work.. can anyone point me in the direction of what plate I should run? I know I need to modify the afc and have been searching this form just haven't done the labor part yet.. the truck feels and sounds faster but I think the 38s and 3.55 gears is why it's not a bat out of hell yet.

Also... 38's and 3.55s sounds awful. I run 33's and it could use lower gears. I've either ran no plate or a 0 plate if I wanted to limit fueling, but a well tuned afc is a must IMO

I'm running 35s and 3.55s, daily driven and at the track. Not too bad at all. When I had 37.5s on it, I did consider dropping to 4.10s though.

Stock diameter TCS billet input shaft from Power Driven Diesel. 20psi boosted launches in 4wd, cutting a 1.64 60ft. Locked shifts. Haven't broken it yet...

Last edited:
300m input shaft... I've beat the hell out of them before they broke for awhile

Back