Truetrac Differential

jwfrauts

I have an 06' 2wd with the clutches burnt up in the rear differential. Is anybody running a DetroitTruetrac? Does it hook up pretty good? If I go to the track will both tires spin? The stock never worked great at the track, if I built too much boost only the passenger tire would spin. It is horrible now it I can barely get the driver's side tire to spin. When I left the track I had to scrape all of the rubber off of the passenger rear fender. I'm just looking for a good limited slip. I don't know if I want a true locker because I drive it about 25,000 miles a year.

I have the exact same problem at the track. Talked to Pile Bros in Baytown tx. The tru trac is what I was going to put in . They said it would be great for what I was going to do with it. Drive down the road/ hit the track every now and then.

I have the TruTrac in the rearend of my truck. I love it. It's quite, and so far, bulletproof.
I tow with my truck too, and have had no issues at all.

I also raced with it. Ran a 12.9 @ 103.5

It is the perfect fix for the front or rear diff of any daily driver/racer.

I love my TruTrac. While on the beach, I found out that my 4x4 wouldn't engage due to a vacuum leak and the TruTrac got me out in 2wd. I would've been stuck if I didn't have it, no doubt in my mind.

--Snake

Back