Trxus STS 33x12.5xR20

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a set of Trxus STS 33s on 20x10 KMC diesel wheels i would like to sell. Tires have never seen the street. About 2 seasons of pulling on them, few nicks and blemishes from rubbing up front. Wheels are rattle canned black and look decent. Can post or text pics.

I was going to go back to my zeons to start next season and keep these in stock. However, i had something come up and wouldn't mind some extra cash. Asking $1500obo. Open to offers, would entertain separating wheel and tires.

TTT Wrong time of year? To many dollars? Im pretty motivated to move these things ASAP.

Everything is fine now , just got out of hand , he contacted me and said he may want to sell his tires , i jumped all over it and i was kinda of bothering him because they are hard to find and i have a pull this weekend so i wanted to get them and try them , he has alot going on and was just to busy and then changed his mind , hey , its over and monday i'll be ordering brand new ones , $ 1320 including shipping to the front door and will be getting some new 17" rims this week also - hey **** happens and the world still goes on - have a good weekend

Back