tryin to track down the little stuff...

VTECSTI

THE THREAD KILLER
i am trying to track down the last remaining items for my conversion and thought i could make a thread to help people like me in the future get these misc. parts.
i bought my pump from a junkyard and it came bare and the rest of the motor was long gone.
i need the following items, and was wondering if yall had any input on where i should start or find them.

*over flow (banjo) bolt
*throttle linkage assy. (complete if possible)
*oil feed (to retain power steering) line

ill get some pics up in the next few days!

I would just buy a new overflow/banjo.

ebay has some for 30 but i was wondering if there was easier. but yup new is good along with washer. the other two are the ones that are putting a hold on finishing her...

Well you can get a nice oil line for the drivers side from haisley. Are you looking for used parts?

used or new doesnt matter, just trying to cut costs down a tad. okay line from haisely, that leaves throttle linkage.

Snedge/Mumau Diesel will have the best deals on new cummins parts. I guess you need the throttle bracket, bell crank lever and governer bracket, with all the springs and bolts and such?

Post up in the wanted thread on here. I got a 12V timing case, pump gear, pump mount, throttle linkage, and shut off solenoid for $550 total.

Snedge/Mumau Diesel will have the best deals on new cummins parts. I guess you need the throttle bracket, bell crank lever and governer bracket, with all the springs and bolts and such?

yep thats pretty much it. dont you hate tracking little things down when you have the major components?

Back