Ts 2010 Outlaw Update!!

Bye Now

Sponsor
Pulls are still on for May 7th & 8th...

The drag race portion of TS 2010 will now take place July 24th at Beech Bend Raceway Park here in Bowling Green :woohoo:

Sweet another road trip!

Gonna have a vendor row on the 24th Sheila?

Very happy to hear for you guys it's getting rescheduled.

Yep same sponsors are welcome to come back and set up on July 24th.

Just got off the phone with Dyno Dave he will be here for the pulls this weekend and back up for the drag race on July 24th.

This weekend we shall pull and on July 24th we shall drag race:Cheer: This is how we outlaws roll LOL

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be there. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Looking like I will be making a return trip on the 24th then :woohoo::woohoo:

Thats great news, may be a conflict with Rob, our #1 ace driver, I think he may be scheduled for a river float trip then but he is checking. We're going to try and make it for sure.

awesome!!!!!!! cant wait. thank you dennis and sheila for trying so hard to have these races. there aint nothin better than some diesel drags

Well unfortunately I can't make TS this weekend due to finals....

As for July 24th though, I think I should be able to make it on down....I think it sounds like a good way to celebrate my birthday at least LOL

maybe i can ask my fiance if we can change the date of our wedding so i can make it! lol.

I put it on my schedule and as of right now it looks like I'll be able to make it up to cover the drags!!!

Back