TS Chip and tranny ?s

Hagan

STROKIN
I just bought a Ts flip chip for my 96 powerstroke and was wondering why it does not smoke i mean none at all i have a k&n airfilter and no muffler. I was wondering why it does not smoke at all and what could i do to make it smoke.

now the ts slips the stock tranny and i plan on gettin a built tranny for it, well internal parts with new converter i know suncoast and ats are good what are some other brands that are a lil cheaper that i could use to hold about 400hp wich my truck is no where near right now,

I just bought a Ts flip chip for my 96 powerstroke and was wondering why it does not smoke i mean none at all i have a k&n airfilter and no muffler. I was wondering why it does not smoke at all and what could i do to make it smoke.

It has been stated before. If you want it to smoke set the mother fuker on fire.:soap:

Something isn't right if it doesn't blow a little cloud when you floor it on the highest setting though.

check your fuel pressure make sure its good. my smokes like a freight train but i got mine custom tuned

Back