TS drag race updates

They are about to start eliminations now. No record fast qualifying times. I think 5.5 was lavons and 5.7 for Johnny Gilbert.

They are about to start eliminations now. No record fast qualifying times. I think 5.5 was lavons and 5.7 for Johnny Gilbert.

Sure... Tell me the times of the only 2 guys I already knew of LOL. Whats the rest of the field done? Seth, rudy, sam, milliken, proctor, lunsford, pierce?

Lavon- 5.33 @ 133
Gilber- 5.77
Seth- ???
Rudy- ???
Sam- ???
Milliken- ???
Procotor- ???
Lunsford- ???
Pierce- ???

Seth just got taken out by chase Lunsford. 5.7x to a 7.2
Both spun pretty hard

Last edited:
just hearsay .

milliken gone due to breakage
rudy's broke
blacks broke

Last edited:
Which one was the secretive 2wd short bed with scheid power that was mentioned in another post?

It strikes me as funny that all the updates from Kentucky are coming from a guy sitting in Colorado. LOL

The rape train aka woosley didn't break and made it to the semi finals in the 10.5 class. Truck ran dang good all day!

did they ever run the street outlaw guys or did the rain set in and ruin everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did they ever run the street outlaw guys or did the rain set in and ruin everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know too. I had to leave early. I seen Wade make some pretty quick passes in his rail today too. 7.1 @18xmph I think

https://www.facebook.com/jim.fulmer.7/posts/10209786396526868

I tried to link a video haha

Last edited:
Back