TS going to Ford Power?

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Got some spy photos, and I have heard rumors that the TS crew is sick of screwing with crappy Cummins motors, so the word on the street is that they are making room for a 7.3 powerstoke in the 01 Dodge "Caged Fury" Drag Truck
no_motor2.jpg

no_motor.jpg

I recently purchased the original Ford Motor out of Maddog's Ford. When we finish the swap Maddog and TS are going to race:ft: *nx* . Lose the race and you lose your engine:hehe: .

Dennis

Hmmmmm, that would be an interesting swap. I guess they kept breaking out with the Cummins and figured with a stroke they wouldn't have to detune it to keep from running too fast for thier index :)

George

Dennis Perry said:
I recently purchased the original Ford Motor out of Maddog's Ford. When we finish the swap Maddog and TS are going to race:ft: *nx* . Lose the race and you lose your engine:hehe: .

Dennis

Lose your engine! Does that mean that Richard's Ford will go back to a PSD!? AHHHHHHH!

Or does that mean TS wants his Cummins?

Nick

TS wants a 6.9 IDI with 27 stages of nitrous to spool the nonexistent turbo :woohoo:

duke1n said:
Who needs boost when you have 27 stages of gas?

That would be the track cleaner's truck.....so he can get to the area of the track where the parts and oil are to clean up quickly...:hehe:

I have 27 stages of Gas when I eat Mexican

I had a turbocharged 6.9. It was a Banks Stinger or similar. Truck was an '86. Anyway...

Dennis Perry said:

Dennis

Is that the PSD that made 603hp on NOS and propane back the day?:woohoo:

Back