TS Outlaw 2014!

That's like saying because a crack ***** has all her teeth, it doesn't make her as bad as the toothless ones!

Id much rather go with the toothless option. Gummy good time!!

The track wasnt part of the river, amd the races still happened, and pulls both days. Buncha Negative Nacys, Gloomy Guses, and Brad Shrowangs in here!!!

Agreed

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

If I get one drop of precipitation on my head from the time I walk out of the airport in Nashvegas to the time I return for my flight home, you Sir get a week off.

Leave him at home.

there was thought of leaving him at home haha but that wont happen. hopefully ill see ya all there. im ready for some track time and banana rods so i can do forced upgrades.

Last year was the best TS I have attended. If you didn't enjoy yourself then go to hell. (also picture and amish guy flipping you off)

Cant wait for this year. Plan on briging the sleeper as long as I didn't blow up all 3 motors.

Last year was the best TS I have attended. If you didn't enjoy yourself then go to hell. (also picture and amish guy flipping you off)

Cant wait for this year. Plan on briging the sleeper as long as I didn't blow up all 3 motors.

Only because you yelled at some kids trying to steal banners at the pull.

I'm all for cruising down to franklin but I won't be racing. Can't lose my job being stupid

Idk how we didn't go to jail last year trying out anarchy's tunes on Neal's 06.... Three wide drag races on the way home, then we were so excited we were acting like little girls telling the guys from anarchy about it the next day... Not out greatest moment in oraler history but gosh it was fun at the time!

I remember putting the smack down on a oralled 12V with 5 guys in the cab and a couple others with my BBC Suburban.

Best part: Brad's "Why so slow?" sign when I beat them for the 3rd time.

If I get one drop of precipitation on my head from the time I walk out of the airport in Nashvegas to the time I return for my flight home, you Sir get a week off.

Leave him at home.

Crap...

The track wasnt part of the river, amd the races still happened, and pulls both days. Buncha Negative Nacys, Gloomy Guses, and Brad Shrowangs in here!!!

I'm the best part of any thread!

Finally made reservations, got 4 rooms at the Home Towne Suites which is right next to the La Quinta.

What hotels are everyone staying at? Our normal hotel shot its price up 60 dollars from last year.

So its plan b time, but I don't currently have a plan b... Yet at least!

Candlewood here.

Jameson/Greenwood has a bar, and a Dennys, pool/hot tub, my gingerness, a Minit Mart beide it and a large parking lot for trailers. Soo many shenanigans to be had!

Who cares about a bar when you can drink from a cooler in a parking lot?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back