Stroker Smoker
For sale mp8 in good condition 250+shipping OBO

Easy Installation
Plug & Play
Undetectable Does not leave fingerprint in the factory computer
Excellent Choice for towing
In-Cab Adjustable

Daniel

im building my engine right now due to blow by.....prolly gonna go stock other than the .020 over and studs on engine, was thinking about ringing head but ive read that cr head gaskets are tuff enough and stock cam is fine...im hoping to have enough for honing 100-150 hp injectors depending if any of myn are bad then ill have extra "build" money...gonna prolly throw a DD SB or valiar while engine is out....my turbo has some play also so i was looking at SB 66 or PS 66 is there a difference? or better choice for what im setting up, trying to keep the egt's down dont wanna be in the rebuild boat again cause of melting a piston or two lol..... im interested in the mp-8 to start off with cause in time or when a deal passes through im wanting to run smarty and mp-8 together and then maybe add tst cr49 later , would that be good or is there a better preference nowadays?

any help is greatly appreciated

Get the MP-8 for adjustment and as your pressure box. Get smarty for tuner. Then get TST for duration. Just get a regular 66 SB with up to 150 sticks at Max.

Back