Ts pull results

Just because they don't ***** doesn't mean they
like breaking parts . Someone will find a short term
solution , but it will not be cheap .

Funny that all the guys *****ing about the class aren't even pulling in it.

The only reason I said anything was just speaking the truth in my own opinion.
Im currently building mine for 3.0 myself.. I started out in 2.5 back in 08 when you could take a STREET truck with a programmer or a few bolt ons and be competitive... Im looking at it like a new guy to the sport would.. there is no class anymore that a guy can drive in off the street hook, be competitive and drive home... Workstock isnt even streetable anymore... Also from a spectator standpoint there is no difference between 2.6 and 3.0 unless you knew what you were looking at....

Sorry fellas... rant over.. carry on.

Lynn, I'm not being a smartass but can you list a set of rules that will enable a street truck with moderate upgrades to come in from hauling the ol' cattle trailer all day, hook to the sled, and win or even be competitive?

Here's the caviat though.... they have to be written so that they are easily tech'ed and a spending more money won't advance you.

I'm convinced there is little chance of accomplishing that. The only thing I can think of is sometihng like Weston brought up last year with the restritor tubes or something else like that to really put a hard limit on ability to make more horsepower.

But then, the ol' cattle hauler will have to be set up for that device and they won't do that because "it's just on ol' cattle hauler! I ain't a runnin no stinkin tube thing in my intake and I ain't a puttin no cages on my driveshafts neither. They'd just get me hung up in the fields. It's a street truck! gah dang can't a guy just hook his danged ol' cattle hauler anymore?!?!" LOL

Back