Ts pull results

30ts2013_zps79f607e5.jpg

26ts2013_zps41280e55.jpg

Last edited:
First 15 trucks had one heck of a time with the track. It seemed to get better for a bit and when the sun went down things got a little slimey. Nothing that the tracks guys did wrong. Just a bunch of rain. Overall was a good event in my opinion.

3.0 was won by 19 feet!! Holy crap

Mike had a perfect Pull, I new he was going to beat us (1 BAD MAX) when he hook up Awesome job of driving by DARK HORSE.

This was BAD MAX 1st comp run, I cannot tell with words the effort put forth by the Carlson crew. On Monday May 13 Dave had the sled (Pulling) brought down to the shop for some hooks (Casey and Dave Trucks) both pulled 3 time Dave New engine started to cough on the 3rd pull, so it was decided to tear it down on Monday night, without going into the problem or cause the heads were replaced on Tuesday evening and the truck left for TS WED evening.

I had the great time at TS (thanks to all) ,We will make some changes to Both trucks this week.

Congrats Bandit crew!!! I left before all was said and done and thought Burley had 1st.

Ya know if a fella didnt know anybetter he couldnt tell the 2.6 class from the 3.0 anymore..... Still a good pull tho just wish i could have been there but got stuck working....

Ya know if a fella didnt know anybetter he couldnt tell the 2.6 class from the 3.0 anymore..... Still a good pull tho just wish i could have been there but got stuck working....

im not even a puller, but i would almost go to early mod class power. the way they sound, and act , for a 2.6 truck, is crazy strong.

2.6 class is getting out of control. Definetly closed the gap between them and 3.0

There is still quite a gap in hp. The 3.0 are making some serious power as are the 2.6, but.... even though this event is in the middle of planting season, thus lowering the number of trucks and rhe first big event of the year in the midwest; with some trucks not completed with their winter tune up/overhaul....there was still 43 trucks in 2.6 and around 30 in 3.0. I don't see ppl ditching the 2.6 class. Maybe wrong but that's just my opinion. Maybe some rule tweaks but I think it works as is.

2.6 class is getting out of control. Definetly closed the gap between them and 3.0

Its nuts that six years ago a daily driven truck would pull in a 2.6 class, now if you don't have 1,000 plus hp your not even competitive. I'm running with a class in Missouri that runs the old rules. So guys with street trucks have a place to pull since brush pulls are not as popular now.

There is still quite a gap in hp. The 3.0 are making some serious power as are the 2.6, but.... even though this event is in the middle of planting season, thus lowering the number of trucks and rhe first big event of the year in the midwest; with some trucks not completed with their winter tune up/overhaul....there was still 43 trucks in 2.6 and around 30 in 3.0. I don't see ppl ditching the 2.6 class. Maybe wrong but that's just my opinion. Maybe some rule tweaks but I think it works as is.

What killed the 2.8 class was driveline carnage, and being able to drop to 2.6.
2.6 appears to be suffering the same fate, and now there is a 2.5 class to drop to.

What killed the 2.8 class was driveline carnage, and being able to drop to 2.6.
2.6 appears to be suffering the same fate, and now there is a 2.5 class to drop to.

Exactly. Now that they have 2.5 how would you cut back 2.6 without them being almost identical? The only big differences are the turbo, hood stack and air to waters. That's why I said 2 years ago when my engine went tits up that my truck would bump up to open driveline or get put back to the street.

But... So far no progress either way :kick: :ford: :doh:

Last edited:
Back