TS Update Thread

Congrats Sam!!!! Great job buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the video I saw it looked like 2 people in the stands? Something to do with it being on a Thursday ? Just curious...I thought trucks had to have a pickup bed on them to compete in pro street? I guess its outlaw rules ? Pick and choose what to follow.

Me and my wife are the only ones still in the stands waiting on Ryan and Jarrod to run. He was putting his helmet on an hour ago. It's just us and photographers here I think. Weird because I'm not even a drag racer!

In the video I saw it looked like 2 people in the stands? Something to do with it being on a Thursday ? Just curious...I thought trucks had to have a pickup bed on them to compete in pro street? I guess its outlaw rules ? Pick and choose what to follow.

What video?

Rudys thought truck was in neutral and let off the clutch and lunged into the back of Sams truck from way I heard it

He still made weight so who cares lol

The 2 sheet metal bed sides didn't weigh 40 lbs together. Sam's truck would have no problem weighing the 4500 lbs to make the class. In full dress weight it is normal 5k plus.

Congrats Sam! You deserve it after all your trouble the last few years.

I don't think the turnout was that far off last year's but it's hard to estimate.

I heard the Warren County truck went 5.80 at 115, any word on the altered or Willys?

Derrick drives that blue single cab called blue ballz. He has a thread on here. Not sure about sam.

Sam Smith drives a red single cab 4x4 12v with a similar setup to Darren's mamba truck and Phil Taylors truck.

Back