TS-What a Weekend.

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
First off, I want to tank Dennis, Sheila and the whole TS crew for putting on a first class event. They are truly first-class folks. As usual It was good to see the usual suspects and to meet new folks as well. For those of you who don't know, Billysgoat gets my vote for man of the year. He drove up(with camper in tow) from Greenville MS and kept the light on for those that partied hard and needed shelter. He also cooks some awesome Gumbo.... He and Danny Elmore put on a feed that rivals any tailgate I have ever seen. Thanks fellas. :rockwoot:

Our Lead mods were great. They helped co-ordinate stuff and were super helpful. They epitomize "Bringing the BEST Together." :woohoo:

Stewart, Rods, and the truckpull crew did a first class job. That event went as smooth as a baby's butt. Great Job guys. :clap:

Mad props to The Stuckey team. You guys just flat haul ass. Thanks also to Robert Donaldson for letting me hold the Chunchit Valve. To the Smiths, Jeff Garmon and Crew, The Spruills, NLDP, The Caulkins, The Hiltons, Jeff Prince, Keating Shelly and Crew, Dan Scheid and crew, all you badass 12.0 index guys, and all of the E/T guys, Thanks for putting on a great show for the fans. That is what keeps the stands full. :tree:

To all the pullers including the Starlight Crew, Terry Martin, and Eric Stacy, you guys helped me back up some promises that I made to folks that had not been exposed to serious diesel truck pulling that it was a true sight to behold. :ft:

Dave Dunbar and Mike Batterson may very well be the 2 hardest workin' men in the diesel bidness. They busted ass all day for 2 days straight. Thanks for all the hard work guys. :bow:

Lenny Reed(Dynomite Diesel) stepped up big time for the Burnout competition. What a guy! We didnt even ask for the prizes, he just appeared in the booth and offered them up. :thankyou2:

Above all, I want to thank our members for coming out and helping to make the whole event a sucess. I can honestly say that I can not think of a better bunch of folks to party with. :Cheer: I had more fun at this event than I have ever had at a diesel event, and it is because of all of you guys.

Thanks to everyone again, (and Anyone I missed)

Timbeaux38

Here Here! You guys are awesome, and thanks Timmay for doing such a fine job announcing. WABAH! Props to Phil also for working his can off the whole event. If you missed it this year, you won't next year. It will still be getting press by the time it rolls around.

Yeah, my liver is still in limp mode. I was hoping it would reset itself by now, but I guess I'll have to disconnect the batteries for a while.

BIGRPOWR said:
what was the poison of choice? im sure it wasnt patron!!

Nah, You weren't there feeding it to me faster than gravity could take it to my stomach. I went the long haul route and pounded beer with those who chose to take the scenic route to inebriation. Next year I'll be competing in top alcohol cooler racing. (We should index this class based on blood alcohol level)

Oh, I second the nomination for Billy as Man of the Year.

Motel 6 my ass... Billy put me up in his five star camper and saved me from waking up in the ditch by the railroad tracks. One of the most genuinely good people I've ever met.

:Cheer: my liver is ready for another round!!:chug: I'm ready for TS-08!!:rockwoot:

TS 08??? Whats wrong with "TS 07...there back!" I can't wait till next year. Thats like 360 days from now! An early fall meet would be a great idea. cough cough Dennis cough cough.

At MOST diesel meets you dont even see forums. Comp D represented hard core! You all should be proud.

No words to effectively describe the weekend. If you missed it...go kick your own ass now. LOL

as you can see not even a month, hell a week has past and we are ready to go back. one heck of a party and event put on by Dennis, Sheila and the whole TS crew. we all can't thank you enough :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2: and we are looking forward to next year may it be bigger and better than ever.

*kicking my own ass*

Who are the Caulkins'? I'm curious cuz my last name is Calkins........

It was my pleasure to help you out AE, can't have the Amish trusting their horse to find home in a strange town after all LOL LOL

To all the others who borrowed space under the awning during the rain, or borrowed a piece of floor or couch, it was my pleasure :)

As Richard said, if you weren't there, start kicking LOL LOL

YES!! Timmay this event is now on the DDP calendar FO'SURE!! Lenny and I had a killer time and the trucks were kickin' also! We look forward to the Indy event and everything else this comming year..

You all should try to make the J&H event in June so we can show you how we do on the West coast!!
:thankyou2: :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

UNBROKEN said:
No words to effectively describe the weekend. If you missed it...go kick your own ass now. LOL

Hey, where you waiting to come across the road when I was turning in to go to the drag strip? It looked like your truck, and looked like the person waved, but it didnt register with me fast enough to wave back:what: LOL

Eric

Back