tst comp

TheRamInBlack

Semi-pro
what setting have been found to work the best, also on what pumps. i run my tst comp on 5 with a hrvp44 from industrial injection

I run around everwhere on 9. Should go well with the added timing from the HRVP IMO.

tst comp settings

i tried 7,8,9. they all feel good on the road but at the track 5 has always put up better times

You have to use lower settings for more power with the tst comp. my best run was at setting #4. On the dyno the higher power levels hurt power even with my relatively small 150 sticks.

i'll have to try that with the lower settings. maybe i need more air for the higher settings. my best run was 11.99 with the tst on 5, mach 7, slvr bullet, and snow stage2.

The higher numbers seem to pull harder with my truck. You guys with the Smarty, what settings are you guys running to get the most timing out of it?

The higher numbers seem to pull harder with my truck. You guys with the Smarty, what settings are you guys running to get the most timing out of it?

I run SW 1 fuel saver. I have the revo software and timing set at 4. For a kick off the line I set the torque between 3 -6, for mileage I leave it stock.

Back