TST PowerMAXCR with R49 display..

JP-4.5

Looking to sell this device and all cables. This has been on my truck and functional since 2004. Am now using SSR/UDC and removed this device last week and have no need for it now. Device is packed up and ready for sale.

Anyone interested please PM with questions.

I have install manual in PDF form and can email this to anyone interested so they can see what it takes to install. This is the early style device and does not have rail pressure control. So for someone interested in timing and duration only this is the device you are looking for. Change settings on the fly.

This box on 2003-2007 to the best of my knowledge instruction just shows different step for 2003-2004 that have manual wastegate. 2004.5-2007 use electronic wastegate. I do not have a boost elbow to include with this kit so this is an item that purchaser will need to source to complete the install parts needed.

Any questions please let me know. Do not want to let this go for any less than $350 and will be sold to the highest bidder. If you are interested please make an offer. Highest offer above $350 will be the new owner of this device.

Treated me very well over the years.

Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• PowermaxCR components4.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • PowerMAX-serial-number.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Maybe I should have opened this in a different manner? Not sure what this is worth to someone. TST sells this same product for $899($799 sale price) today but they also have rail pressure control.

Is this version that does not have pressure worth $$$ to someone? If not I will put it in my tool box in case I ever need it again.

If someone is interested in this TST Product make an offer.. If the offer is legitimate maybe we can come to a deal.

Thanks, Jeff

I wish, No.. Work and children keep my wife and I very busy.

Well looks like $350 may not be a price anyone wants to pay for this product.

Lets try.. Make me a reasonable offer.. Unit is boxed up and ready to ship to a new home. No need for this taking space up on my shelf..

Back