Tubular Manifold Build - Need Exhaust Flange Specs

nskyline34

I am going to make a SS tubular exhaust manifold for my 2001 24V and was wondering if someone on here has drawings/dimensions for the flanges that I'll need in order to make this bolt up real nice? I took measurements that will get me close, but I want to make sure that the hole alignment is spot on.

Thanks fellas

I assume this is what you were after

cummins-24v-big_zpsd3eaf37a.jpg

If you need T3, T4 and T6 (T5) dimensions they're available on precisionturbo.net

Dang, anyway you can send me a complete drawing of that if you have one? Or PM me a price if you can cut that outta some 5/8" 304 SS? please? I'd need a pair obviously.

Dang, anyway you can send me a complete drawing of that if you have one? Or PM me a price if you can cut that outta some 5/8" 304 SS? please? I'd need a pair obviously.

I don't have a shop but I can ask a friend of mine if he wants to cut a couple for you. Just shoot me a PM if you want

I put all of my flange drawings here: http://www.firepunk.com/solidworks/

This whole time I was measuring and drawing this stuff up on my own. Damn if only it was this easy. Nice repository.

To be honest you should charge a little for some of that. Even if it was a couple dollars. That would be pretty cheap compared to the time a person would have to take to measure it, and draw it. Not to mention if you have to go and buy a few measuring tools.

This whole time I was measuring and drawing this stuff up on my own. Damn if only it was this easy. Nice repository.

To be honest you should charge a little for some of that. Even if it was a couple dollars. That would be pretty cheap compared to the time a person would have to take to measure it, and draw it. Not to mention if you have to go and buy a few measuring tools.
Thanks for taking the time to appreciate the work that goes into it. I do the 3d modeling for fun, not profit. I have many, many more drawings but it takes time to post them.

Where I lack is a laser shop that can turn out single pieces at the drop of a hat.

Ok guys need some help. Can anyone out there get me flanges? If you have your own design you can cut for me out of some 1/2" or 5/8" SS plate then great, or I can get you technical drawings. I've just about gone through all my local options. Please PM me. Otherwise gonna have to mail everything back until I can figure out plan H... Haha

Thanks fellas

Back