Tug-A-Pull May 20 Sled Pull

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Tug-A-Pull

For the first time NADM joins with Tug-A-Pull for a combined Sled Pull and Tug! NADM is looking forward to this event since it combines a popular diesel past time - SHOWING HOW TOUGH DIESEL TRUCKS CAN BE!

Diesel Pickup Sled Pull & Tugging
1001 Fairview Dr
Wapakoneta, OH

Friday May 20th Tug-Fest
Diesel Truck pull, WS, 2.6, 3.0, SS,

Nat and Ohio 2.6 Regional Points
tugfest.com

Auglaize County Fairgrounds in Wapakoneta
1001 Fairview Dr
45895 Wapakoneta, OH
Start Time 6:00 PM

Since Gossards won't give any solid answers, and they keep saying to check with you. Are you having gas truck classes? Simple question, just looking for a yes or a no. Tired of getting the run around

NADM can only do diesel classes based on our SFI Insurance. If they do gas classes then it's their discretion and insurance.

Oh comon rookie with us involved it will fix what ails yea! From the photos I saw a great crowd which our pullers love to perform in front of! What did they have there last year 4,000? 5,000? Awesome!:rockwoot:

Well the gas classes can be found at kenton on friday night, PUMPER03 our shows have always been very smooth for the past few years, its usually the drivers not at their truck lined up like they are supposed to be!! so enlighten me how its gonna be messed up..??? NADM is running the sled pull friday night, and we are running the tug sat. night.. thank you

My apologies! I have been calling this Tug-A-Pull and it's Tug-A-Truck! I must have been havin a Freudian moment:hehe::kick::hehe:

Sorry Matt & Julie, it will be a whole lotta fun no matter what we call it and it looks like some mods are going to mix in with the other NADM classes I'm being told!:rockwoot:

I'm looking forward to this. I had a great time sled pulling at Wapak last year. Tugs and pulls the same night, and jamboree weekend on top of it. Should be an awesome event!!!

Pay out for TUG-A-TRUCK sat. night

I hope this will encourage more people to get out and join our sport!!

$$$ PAYOUT $$$
5000LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$1000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$100+payout
6500LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$3000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$750+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
8500LBS: 1st WTF TROPHY+$1000+payout
2nd WTF TROPHY+$250+payout
3rd WTF TROPHY+$100+payout
All TUG-A-TRUCK and O.T.A. point pulls are 100% payback.

This thread (and section for that matter) is about NADM events and nothing else. Let's keep it that way.

I asked why such a huge payout? For a nadm event. What's not nadm about it.

THe only NADM even is on friday night. The payouts that were posted are for Saturday night only for the tug a truck. Hope this helps since other comments were deleted.

Last edited:
You got it guys, Friday night is the NADM pull with Tug-A-Truck and Saturday is the real Tug-A-Truck which we will be there for full support and a booth!

We are excited about seeing this in person and how you guys keep your bumpers on for the night?:poke:

Back