Tune me

riggz

Night Train
So I've pretty much given up on Spartan diesel. Looking for a new tuner now. I've got a studded 6.0l and want something that will put up good numbers on the dyno in 2 weeks. Last year it made 412rwhp and 688tq. That was on the old motor with leaking heads. Any recommendations?

iamwithstupid.gif
:hehe:

Innovative 100%!! Eric will set you up great! Give them a call and let him know your set up and you'll be running some sick tunes soon after!

smoken- on the xtreme street you can see anywhere between 22-28psi depending on your set up. I did on my rig when I was still running stock sticks and turbo.

I would recomend Innovative. Ive ran all the tuners and Eric is by far the best. He tunes vehicles all day long. He is always right on the money.

I made 411/790 on Dunbar's dyno with Eric's Xtreme race file, a pipe, intake, and fuel system. All the tuners make good power, but my truck seems to like Eric's tunes the best for daily driving manners.

i believe he is a running an air dog and also has an ITP regulator return kit. I also have the air dog. its a helper pump for the oe lift pump. wait for pure flow to come out with their stand alone kit should be really nice. Im thinking about pairing the air dog up with the raptor pump. see what that will do for me.

Cool. I plan on doing a FASS with some 190s in the future.

Back