Tuner/warranty

nemery2004

Does any one have a recommendation on which tuner I should use that will be undetectable after removal?

Spartan has been good to a few of my friends with the local dealerships. One of them had his head gaskets replaced under warranty and the dealership installed studs for him while they were in there.

Like they said you gotta pay to play, most 6.4 issues are emissions related anyway so once the bull is deleted they do pretty well

I have ran spartan, innovative (sct platform) and KEM

All are good, KEM has good daily driver stuff, innovative is my favorite for race tunes, spartan shifts hard as fuk but it does run good

I ordered a Spartan today I was prepared to loose warranty anyway was just curious on some others experiences. I am looking at the egr delete now any experience with/without doing this?

do it, then you wont really have to worry about a cooler failure and filling the engine with coolant, its not a huge issue but still the peice of mind is good to have

IF you dont want to do too much work just put block off plates in it,

I would recomend looking into Wide open performances' wastegate kit that removes the lower egr cooler and replaces it with an external wastegate, good addition to bigger race tunes.

Back