tunes for towing and gas mileage

avoidedz28

Just wondering who has the best tunes for gas mileage and towing? I have a quadzilla now but I am getting rid of it for a SCT. I would like to know who has the best fuel econamy tune, right now with my quad in tow mode I get about 18 MPG towing my 28 ft enclsed on the highway with about a 60HP gain. But the trans function is useless so I have to run an aftermarket trans programmer (EDGE) so I don't smoke the trans. so I am looking to do an SCT with a few tunes one specificaly for towing and then a few race tunes.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Ray

Hey Ray, still got that business card I gave you ? Ever call him ?:doh:

I am just checking the options. I just got my new truck and I am already starting the mods. I left my HOg on my old truck so I am not sure what exhaust I am going with.

avoidedz28 said:
Just wondering who has the best tunes for gas mileage and towing? I have a quadzilla now but I am getting rid of it for a SCT. I would like to know who has the best fuel econamy tune, right now with my quad in tow mode I get about 18 MPG towing my 28 ft enclsed on the highway with about a 60HP gain. But the trans function is useless so I have to run an aftermarket trans programmer (EDGE) so I don't smoke the trans. so I am looking to do an SCT with a few tunes one specificaly for towing and then a few race tunes.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
Ray

Wow that's pretty good mileage. I get 11 to 12 pulling my empty alum 28ft trailer wieghs 5,550 lbs.

Back