Turbo Conversion

chrisc

Ive heard some people talk about upgrading thier stock hx35 to a hx40. I was wondering how this was done, whar parts were needed, and what the cost would be?

You should try searching the site for questions like this.

You'll need an hx40 down pipe. Check some vendors on this site to see how much they charge for them.

Also search on what hp levels / fueling mods work well for that turbo to make sure that is what you want to do.

Decent, cheap upgrade. But, there are better ones out there. Been there, done that. Had a PDR HX40W.

They are not all created equal!

As mentioned, needs a HX40 down pipe and 4" exhaust. Other than that, it is a direct bolt on. :D

Ive heard some people talk about upgrading thier stock hx35 to a hx40. I was wondering how this was done, whar parts were needed, and what the cost would be?

Skip the 40. Go to a S300 based turbo. Do you have supporting mods to handle and fuel an aftermarket turbo?

ive got an edge drag comp stacked with a super chips on it rite now. I was just checking because i was thinking of getting some injectors 2. I thought the turbo would be an added addition then

Back