Turbo suggestion help.

bd blk 12v

Fixen broken bulldogs
Hello guys I have been thinkin and searching on turbos. I'm looking for some help on selection in sizing on my 94 12v 5 speed. I have a 66mm s300 on it now with a .70 spring gated housing. I have ported the exhaust manifold and the turbine housing a lot. I have added a Holley black from a beans sump copying wills junker truck fuel setup. Before the sump and pump it would pull fuel pressure to 0 under load. Now the truck holds 35 psi with the tork tek valve. I'm debating taking the stock valve and stretching the spring for a lil more. The tone has defiantly changed with the truck. I'm lost on what would be a proper turbo for the truck. I've thought 63mm a 71mm or even a 75mm. I know my turbine housing is a big area of restriction on my 66. What would be a good all around turbo for my truck? It's a toy street driven and rarely tows maybe once or twice a year not over 7000 lbs. Thanks for the help.

I really would like a lil more power on top. I was debating on buying a box 366 with a .91 housing.

Larger turbine housing would open up the top end on your current turbo. Probably end up buying a manifold that is t4.

I keep looking at a steed speed t4 manifold. I believe I will buy that and a new 366. I'm really looking to make 600hp. I'm hoping I'm close it pulls hard but I believe there is more in it. I just have to find them. I have been tweaking on it and don't know where its at now. Thanks for the help I'm in belief im on the right track.

Back