Turbo suggestions.

Stockguy61

What would u guys suggest for an 06 cummins with a 2nd gen swap. Don't wana go to crazy just wana wake up the truck. Will eventually get new injectors.

Check out Smeding Diesel the have the s363s on sell right now. Can get one with all the adapters for about $800.

Im looking for a turbo as well. Ive been looking around this size, but don't know what I'm looking at really.

Ive got two trucks, one is auto the other 5 speed. Both 12v's. Auto {built trans, triple disc} has 5x12 injectors the 5spd has stock. 5spd truck has 4k Gsk going on on friday.

What kind of power you think the s363 or s366 would put down?

The 5speed truck id like to be able to tow with and is my daily. The auto truck is my toy, was thinking about twins but sort of lost where to start.

Last edited:
I would give Smeding Diesel a call. They have the s363 and the s366 on sell right now if your looking at turbos. Power will depend in mods of course but a 363 will take you to about 650hp. a 366 will take you to a 750-800hp range. If you tow a lot a twin set up may be the package to look at too. But the boys at Smeding will be able to help you out more too.

I would give Smeding Diesel a call. They have the s363 and the s366 on sell right now if your looking at turbos. Power will depend in mods of course but a 363 will take you to about 650hp. a 366 will take you to a 750-800hp range. If you tow a lot a twin set up may be the package to look at too. But the boys at Smeding will be able to help you out more too.

Why not advertise your boys elsewhere? We have a very nice group of supporting vendors here.

Their turbos have oiling issues.

626bf34174c63b47275c512e5d42b27a.jpg

384f9c34aebf7a39c855d44d8671f3be.jpg

Saw that on Jacobs book face! That is who the mystery supplier is! Bummer. One spool up on a s467 correct?

I've never understood why people spend the same and sometimes more for an aftermarket version of the s467 rather than buyign the FMW version with a race cover straight from borg

I'm sure it's marketed a few hundred less than a genuine FMW Borg turbo and suppose to "flow better" or something of that nature.

it was actually more than a race covered 67.7. i have no idea why he even bought the thing. he was told by me and others not to.....did any way.

I highly doubt that result can be blamed solely on the compressor wheel.

Back