turbo suppliers?

seeker1056

gear head
So who has the best turbo pricing, service, (and warranties if any) out there for new turbochargers in the 88-95mm range, suitable for pulling?

I am not looking for anything custom, or rules compliant - just off the shelf, with or without a billet wheel in it.

Company?
personal experience?
contact person?

thanks guys!

wow - 91 views and only one recommendation - are none of you satisfied with your turbo supplier?

wow - 91 views and only one recommendation - are none of you satisfied with your turbo supplier?

I bought my old one years ago from Industrial Injection. But I'm not a racer and probably couldn't tell the difference in brands if you gave me a list with them on it.

I do most of my parts (however piddily they are) with username "Snedge" (Jeff @ Mumau Diesel Service) and I'd venture to guess he can get you what you desire.

I have met Taylor and he seems like a nice guy so I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him either. There are lots of great folks here if you "wade" through all the bull crap. Good luck. :D

I've bought from Diesel Auto Power a couple years back, with no complaints.

Most recently with Beans Diesel though. I don't make many big purchases, but from now on when I do, Beans will probably get my business. They've helped me very quickly with any issues or questions I've had, even if I didn't buy anything at the time. And their pricing is on point too.

Snedge and Taylor have also been recommended to me as well. I'd say you couldn't really go wrong buying from any of these guys on this site

Last edited:
I've always had good luck with Tom at Turbo Resource. Usually has what I want in stock, and has had the best prices of the shops I've dealt with.

So who has the best turbo pricing, service, (and warranties if any) out there for new turbochargers in the 88-95mm range, suitable for pulling?

I am not looking for anything custom, or rules compliant - just off the shelf, with or without a billet wheel in it.

Company?
personal experience?
contact person?

thanks guys!

I have dealer pricing thru Borg Warner. You know I'd be more than happy to set you up with something to go with that pump I built you. Call me sometime with a rough price range and we'll figure out what to get you. Theres a lot of options.

Last edited:
I have better than average pricing, probably not as good as others though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless Diesel, Manning, E.D., Beans, Blacks, Fleece.
Just the few reputable shops i would deal with.

Back