Turbos for sale

D.I.M.Fummins

79 f250 with a 12 valve i
I’m kind of new here and still not sure how to work the forums so I apologize if this is in the wrong area or not allowed, but I have three turbos I’m trying to get rid of pretty cheap. I’m asking 1200$ for all three
1st one is an hy35 used but zero shaft play
2nd is an hx “super 40” water cooled
And 3rd is a bht3b literally brand new never been used, I have pictures but I’m not sure how to post here so give me a call or text 5754433395 I will sell separate just make an offer

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I'd go easy on him. At least he knows how to spell, which is more than could be said about a lot of members here(Not talking about you; they know who they are). :lolly:

Last edited:
What did I do wrong lol like I said I’m new here but I’m just trying to get rid of em so I can get a good single. I’ll trade for a nice s400.

What did I do wrong lol like I said I’m new here but I’m just trying to get rid of em so I can get a good single. I’ll trade for a nice s400.

You’re supposed to have at least 10 posts before trying to sell anything.

It’s not uncommon to see clowns join, troll till they have enough posts, then try to sell stuff.

No one is accusing you of being a troll, just sorta the knee jerk reaction to someone immediately trying to sell stuff.

Last edited:
Back