Turbos off pulling truck for sale 2.5 and 2.6

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
I am selling two turbos off a friends pulling truck. They are both used. The first one is a ats 4000 turbo. Used for one season. Turbo only. Took off to go with bigger turbo. The second is a turbonetics 2.6 inlet turbo. This turbo has two pulls on it before we decided to go to the 2.8 class. It comes with two exhaust housings. He hasnt said a for sure price on either turbo yet but I think he is taking offers. He are some pics of them. He also has a stock intercooler in perfect shape.

ATS 4000
Barrysturbo001.jpg

Barrysturbo002.jpg

Turbonetics

Barrysturbo004.jpg

Barrysturbo005.jpg

Barrysturbo006.jpg

Barrysturbo008.jpg

I am selling two turbos off a friends pulling truck. They are both used. The first one is a ats 4000 turbo. Used for one season. Turbo only. Took off to go with bigger turbo. The second is a turbonetics 2.6 inlet turbo. This turbo has two pulls on it before we decided to go to the 2.8 class. It comes with two exhaust housings. He hasnt said a for sure price on either turbo yet but I think he is taking offers. He are some pics of them. He also has a stock intercooler in perfect shape.

There has been several questions on the turbonetics. Here is what I can remember, 66mm on the cold side. I believe the housing off the turbo is a .96 undivided and the housing on it currently is .84 divided. T-4 flange

The turbonetics is a ball bearing turbo. He is asking 1500 obo for the turbonetics and 1000 for the ats 4000.

$1000. on the turbonetics . Thats a very good price. I think the A4000 is sold, Brad talked to someone today. I think they agreed on price.

The ats 4000 has a sale pending. Still have the turbonetics.

Its a hp66 with q trim and comes with a .84 and .91 a/r housing T4 flange

I have talked with him about it

Back