TURLOCK, CA Pulls Who's Goin?

Tcolesanti

ALL NIGHTER
Who is planning on going to Turlock? Its the 28th of July. I may go depending on who else ventures out.......

-Tom

BTW, csspulling.com has a link to John Shipman Motorsports, who is the event promotor. This is not by any means my favorite event, but it is a hook.

-Tom

I won't be makin that one... Although I could use some more pulls under my belt. I'll be headed up to Nat's for the weekend, some great country music artists, some cowboys, and some beer lol. And then, some more beer! Have fun if you go though! Tear it up!! Besides, I'm beat from Colorado lol. That was one HELL of a trip. But long no doubt. I'd still do it all over again though.

I would go but after hearing the diesels will be put all into one class like Hughson I am passing on it. Not to mention I am on kid watch this weekend with the wife being gone.
I will definately be making the haul to Ukiah in a couple weeks though. Also, the TBA L&L event on the 5th, depending on the location.

Kick some ass and take names if ya go Tom.:rockwoot:

Joe

I think you guy's know my take :)

1. One class
2. Twice the hook fee's
3. No pit passes for pit crew

I could live with #2 & #3 above in order to support them and the event, but I can't live with #1. when they take us seriously I will help support it.

We are supporting MLM, L&L, VTPA, and UTPA orgainizations.

BBD

Then you should go and beat up on all daily drivers :)

That is if you get traction on the loosest track in the bay area :)

Good luck Tom.

BBD

What is the time of the event?

I might be able to do early am.

Two cups of BLACK smoke in the morning and the day will be GREAT ..

Nor-Cal Nick

Last time I drove that far for a Shipman pull it was kinda crappy.

If it was local, perhaps. But to drive all day just to be treated poorly? Naw.

I don't suggest a boycott, but I would rate them a 3 out of 10.

Some Guy With A with a white duramax with the Name of Nick D Came in first:clap: .. I came in second place... We had 25 diesels in the 8k open class.
The track was loose like it always is. Nick got $250 i think for first and I got $150 for second,it was hot but we had fun.

Congrats to Nick and Dan

Was it still just one class?

Were did James Silva place or Esteves ?

BBD

Sounded like Esteves got third. Silva looked to be mid pack in the video. The kid with the copper colored second gen had a small fire. I drank my saturday away in my garage.

-Tom

dan shsss said:
Nick got $250 i think for first and I got $150 for second,it was hot but we had fun.
Damn, there was a payout for the top finishers?!? Didn't think JSM would have supported our class to the extent of giving away a money prize.

Joe

Well Joe, if you actually went to pull events instead of pulling your keyboard you might know a little more about it.......

J/K:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

Back