Twin Piping?

KILLER 'B'

Pro Wrench Turner
Can anyone tell me where to find twin piping that's reasonably priced? specifically the cast iron 90* from the top turbo.. everything else is able to be fabricated, really.. I imagine that this is pretty common is some industrial application somewhere. I just need a part number or a source.. I can make everything else, but casting is a little out of my league and facility.. LOL

For the hot pipe between exhaust housings ?
Just grab a schedule 40 90* fitting from any supply house...for like...5 bucks. LOL

I'm guessing the customer wants this to look as stock as possible?

I'm guessing the customer wants this to look as stock as possible?

yes and no.. The real reason is that, I just don't have the heart to tell him that he can't weld and he won't pay me to make him one, LOL

Just curious but why's that?

Mainly, because i think the prices are too high, and it's not really what i'm looking for.. I'm looking for something more along the lines of this..:
dischargeflange.jpg

If it were for my truck i'd get a cast stainless elbow and make one, but like i said, it's not for me..

cast elbow?

a 304SS, 3" sch10 elbow from mcmaster is $20, weld that **** up! the ID of that specific elbow is just slightly larger than the ID of an S300 turbine outlet flange

Back