Twin Turbo complete setup and DDP4 injectors

BigErk77

S360 over a 26cm 3B. I built a brick outhouse bottom turbo mount to keep the weight off the exhaust manifold/manifold ears (I had 2 ears break without it). It comes with EVERYTHING.

Manifold spacer (not needed but I put it in there)
Longer manifold studs to be used with spacer
S360 top turbo, excellent condition, no shaft play
Schedule 40 hotpipe with v-band clamp
76/88(I think)/26 HT3B bottom turbo excellent condition, no shaft play
Stainless steel oil lines
Turbo drains and plumbing
5inch downpipe with v-band clamp
3 inch charge pipe with pressure fitting for primary turbo boost gauge
all brand new silicone boots and stainless steel clamps
5 inch intake with air filter
intercooler pipe
Bottom turbo mount with bolts

I am asking $2500 shipped and will consider trades for a 62/65/14 and downpipe plus cash.

I also have a set of DDP4 injectors that were just gone through and pop tested 300 miles ago by Jeff (Snedge) at Mumau diesel. $650 shipped

I have a set of SDX 5x16's I would trade you for the ddp4's. I'm looking to go smaller.

Townsend, I'm looking to go smaller as well.

Smokem, More details on your 66... turbine wheel and housing sizes?

lcaad, The top turbo has an internal wastegate. The bottom turbo is not wastegated

Spool is a little slower than a 35/40 over a 3b but is still plenty streetable. should spool a little better on your truck since you have variable timing and a better flowing head. plenty of air for most people.

$1500 shipped for everything but the top turbo. Should bolt up to an hx40 with no problem.

$600 shipped on the injectors.

I am not sure if it will fit on a first gen. Might want to post something in the 1st gen section to see what the clearance differences are. They are already pulled off the truck but I can email you some pics of the setup off the truck.

could an aurora 3000 work for the top well with how your bottom and mounts are set up?

As long as the potrusion of the exhaust flange from the exhaust manifold is the same as an s300, yes. Sorry to the people I owe pictures to, been busy lately but I will get them soon.

Back