Twin Turbo Porsche Grudge Match @ MCIR 7/24]

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
Some of the Firepunk guys are headed to Larue on Fri. eve for some test n tune. I have my local family doctor who has a twin turbo Porsche and wants to race me since he tried to pass me one time and couldn't so He's planning on coming to the track with us to see what it runs.

Friday nights at MCIR has become the place to be among racers everywhere. Test & Tune is designed for all people of all ages to come out and test your skills and be safe. You don’t have to be a serious racer to come out and stage your car and get that rush of excitement. You can be an average guy with a streetcar, but you have that need for speed. Come on out If you have a club, School, or a group of guys that just want a fun place to run against one another MCIR is the place to be. FRIDAYS BE THERE!!!!!!!

Gates Open @ 5:30pm Test & Tune 6:00pm-11:00pm

Entry Fee $10.00

Spectator $10.00 13-up 12-Under FREE Along with FREE Camping

Concession stand open until 10:30pm

Lavon

Dang they're gonna have to pay you commission yet with that sales pitch! Can't wait though should be a lot of fun!

LOL You might want to change the thread title to 'Twin Turbo Porsche Grudge Match @ MCIR 7/24'... wait, I may know someone...

I have my local family doctor who has a twin turbo Porsche and wants to race me since he tried to pass me one time and couldn't so He's planning on coming to the track with us to see what it runs.

please please please get this on video

Best part about it is I got a free doctor visit out of the deal.

We'll get it on video if at all possible.

Lavon

I like playing with my prey. Its kind of fun sandbagging.

Lavon

Back